This amazing Professional Tree Grafter Kit is any gardener's dream!
Featuring #65 Stainless Steel and Double-Edged grafting blades these pruning shears are made of SK5 Hardened Steel, which means, you can be sure that our tree grafter will be up for any job you need done!
Gardeners have been grafting trees for years, taking a species they love and adding it to a healthy rootstock. In return, this procedure gives them a beautiful, healthy tree of any species they can think up. This Professional Tree Grafter Kit makes grafting trees simple, and you won't even need professional guidance!
The pruning blades are 1/8" thick, which is the ideal size for cutting leaves, twigs and stems. These grafting shears make it possible to cut plants from 3/16"- 17/32" in diameter, quickly and easily!
Now, you can cut two, perfectly shaped cuts that will fit together with ease.
Even if you're not a pro at grafting, you'll be using this tool like one within minutes, with no trouble at all.
How to graft a tree:
- Select a healthy scion (1-year-old tree) of the species you prefer
- Cut the scion and the rootstock
- Combine your two grafts
- Tape with environmentally friendly tape
- Wait 3 weeks until the scion begins to turn green, you should see buds emerging within 8 weeks.
Take inexperience and guesswork out of your grafting with these grafting shears.
Unsere Waagemann 4-Punkte-Garantie
- 24/7 Kundendienst
- 100% Geld-zurück-Garantie
- Kostenloser Versand - Keine Mindestbestellung
- Garantiert sichere Zahlungen per Paypal, Sofortüberweisung, Klarna, Klarna Ratenzahlung, Kreditkarte, AmazonPay, GooglePay
Alle Bestellungen sind versichert und werden zwischen 1-5 Werktagen verschickt. Die Lieferzeit liegt zwischen 5 und 25 Werktagen.